The Pence Gallery organizes several key events
and festivities for the community throughout the year.
from these special events provides an essential part of our operating
helps us bring amazing displays of art year-round
to the public.
||Serving the Community
The Pence Gallery’s mission is to educate and inspire the community
through offering high caliber art exhibits by local
and regional artists and providing education programs
for all ages. Every year, we offer 14,000 visitors free admission
to encounter amazing exhibits, including more than 1100 children
in our hands-on art programs.
Our business donors receive the added benefit of increased their company’s visibility in the community for their philanthropy, and can reach new audiences through the Pence’s marketing.
All sponsors receive recognition in our member invitations (circulation 500), quarterly newsletter (circulation 600), and the Pence, visited by over 1100 people every month. In addition, sponsors recognition is an important part of the monthly Pence column in the Davis Enterprise newspaper, website and Facebook.
||Goal of the Pence Gallery Sponsors Fund
With your support, we can do amazing things! Our sponsors
love the visual arts, and want to make an impact that they
can see locally. Sponsors help cover the costs of coordinating an exhibit, including
shipping, installation, and marketing. Your donation helps
contributes to creating a culturally rich and unique environment.
Annual Benefits for Sponsors:
Enthusiast $250 per year
• Listing in Pence Events quarterly member newsletter
• Acknowledgement on the annual Sponsors Fund panel in the foyer
• Invitations to donor recognition event, as well as Patron events, including studio visits, museum trips, and pre-Auction reception.
Advocate $500 per year
• All of the above
• Free rental of Conference Room
• Tour of an exhibit with Director & Artist
• Link to company’s business Sponsor’s website
Collector $1000 per year
• All of the above
• Recognition as a sponsor in all related printed and digital exhibit materials
• Free rental of Learning Center
• Exclusive sponsor of Community Gallery exhibit in consultation with Director
Connoisseur $1500 per year
• Free rental of a Gallery space
• Lunch for four including exhibit tour with Director & Artist
• Exclusive sponsor of Main Gallery exhibit in consultation with Director
Get Involved with the PenceGallery!
212 D Sreet, Davis, California 95616
Natalie Nelson, Director/Curator