The Big Day of Giving (also known as D.o.G) is a regional effort designed to support nonprofit organizations in Placer, Sacramento, and Yolo counties. Contribute as little as $25 and see your donation matched by a percentage! How to Donate: - Log into www.bigdayofgiving.org, where all donations are processed with a credit card or paypal account, and select Pence Gallery, or
- Download the donation form here, fill it out and drop it off on or before May 5th.
For the Big Day of Giving, we have a HUGE pledge from an anonymous donor who will match our first $3500!
Thanks to our Friend of the Pence, and don't forget to donate on May 5th to the Pence!"
We encourage you to explore our organization's profile to learn more about how we serve our community and more.
Click on Profile (to the right) daily until May 5th to help us win a prize.
With these donations, the Pence can continue to:
- Provide free admission to approximately 18,000 visitors annually of exhibits by local & regional artists
- Nurture artists in the Sacramento region
- Give University students work experience in art careers
- Engage local school & homeschool groups through our art making & tour program
- Offer families an opportunity to learn together through our weekend & Farmer’s Market programs
- Be a welcoming place for events such as Stories on Stage, musical and drama groups, and receptions for the next 38 years to come.
All donations to our nonprofit art gallery will receive a tax receipt.
Membership renewals do count.